Thursday, March 20, 2008

Virgina Trip, Final Day

Well, onm sunday we were going to return home. This was a problem though because daylight savings was that day. Well, me and Nate didn't get our wake up call. We got a call at 9 (the time we were supposed to leave) that we were going to miss the bus(they wouldnt actually leave without us but scare tactics can be effective). Well Nate was freaking out. I had packed the night before though, so I simply tried to calm him down and help him pack.

Needless to say, we made it to the bus, no problems. We then proceeded on our 11 hour bus ride home. We watched Live Free or Die Hard, Rounders, and Knocked Up on the way back. We arrived back in Boston and that was it. Our long journey home completed, I proceeded back to my dorm room quite pleased to know that I will not have to take a bus ride like that again for quite sometime.

1 comment:

Her Harlequin said...

4 days, 3 nights, 2 games, 1 brewery - quite a long weekend - but on the bright side, you didn't have to sit thru the Bruins gettings slaughtered.