Thursday, March 20, 2008

Virgina Trip Day 3

So I've been lazy but here's how the rest of my trip went.

We woke up saturday morning around 11. Most of the pep band (myself included) went out to take a tour of a brewery(not my idea). We first went the wrong way. We then had to cross a giant bridge... it was extremely long, and windy, and I felt quite sure that I would never see again after all the sand that was blown into my eyes.

We made it across the bridge and to the brewery just as it started to rain. We headed downstairs for the tour. It was actually pretty interesting to see how it is made. Very scientific and in truth, I didn't understand half of what was said. They also let us taste the barley that they use to make it with, and suffice to say, it taste disgusting and it is a taste that is hard to get out of your mouth.

We then went back upstairs and had lunch. We also watched as the wind knocked down a near by electrical wire and the Pub briefly lost electricity. We then traversed back across the bridge to return to the hotel. We proceeded to go swimming in the pool for a while then ate dinner. We headed over to the Coliseaum and waited for our game.

We proceeded to lose to George Mason, the eventual winners.

We returned to the hotel and called it a night.

No comments: