Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Street Hockey

I was invited by some kids on my floor to come play street hockey with them. They needed a goalie and wondered if I would do it. They said they had all the gear I needed so I figured why not. It was a three on three game similar to half court basketball. They all shot at my goal but had to clear the ball out before they could try to score. It took some getting used to covering a full sized goal seeing as how I am used to the small goals from gym class. I got the hang of it after a few minutes though the top open corner was a problem for me that I wasn't able to solve at that point. It was difficult, especially since I hadn't done anything physical in a while. They invited me to play with them anytime they play afterwards, since they all hate playing goal.

I'm gonna have to do something about the smell after though...

No comments: