Saturday, January 19, 2008

Awesome Borders Adventure

So I was bored last night and there was no one online to talk to when I realized that my friend Terri was working at Borders at the time. Well, I decided that I was so bored I would walk there and by a CD or movie to keep me entertained for the night, and of course, annoy Terri for a while. Now, that's a bit of a hike because Borders is quite a ways down Newbury Street, but I was just that bored. Now, if you've been down Newbury Street at night in the winter you know it's awesome. All the trees have lights on them, theres people shopping everywhere, it's just a really cool place to be. So I get to Borders, pickup the movie From Hell starring Johnny Depp and Heather Graham, an excellent movie, and a Fountains of Wayne CD. I also spent some time annoying Terri. Well when I went down to pay for the CD and DVD a guy comes up to me holding a dog. He then asks me to zip up his jacket with the dog inside. Well, not knowing how to react I simply nodded and did it. I then exchanged a very confused look with the guy at the register as we tried to figure out if that really just happened. Well, it did. The kid at the register then suggested I blog about it, as a joke, but I decided to take that advice to heart because that was the weirdest thing anyone has ever asked me to do.

Man, don't ya just love Boston.

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Better than a guy asking you to unzip him and then a dog jumps out. Just sayin'