Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Rosary

So my friend Sam (girl Sam, not boy Sam, cuz theres two friend Sams...) and I sat down after our volleyball game tonight to say the rosary. Unfortunately, neither of us know the mysteries, or even what ones to say on what day. As we were discussing what to do, I realized I had the Little Green Book of Blarney in my pocket. It is an excellent book about all things Irish. In the back, there is a bunch of Irish blessings, so in honor of St. Patrick, we said those instead of the mysteries. It was goofy and a lot of fun because some of them are less serious than others but some are really deep an insightful and they all seemed to be just what I needed to hear. Funny how it works out that way.

CB out.

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Nice Corey! I bet St Paddy got a kick out of it. I have a Rosary book that goes over which mysteries you reflect on which days. I will send it to you. I will even try to dig up a copy for girl Sam!